Prague & Surroundings
As the you are first encountering Prague, you will feel as if you’ve stepped back in time when you make it to the Czech capital. A historical city with countless beautiful sights like the Prague Castle or the Astronomical clock on the Old Town Square is a must-see for every cultural traveller. Another amazing historical sight that we definitely recommend visiting while here is the Strahov Monastery. Preserving one of the most significant Central European collections of Gothic painting, Rudolfian art, and Baroque and Rococo paintings, this is a must see gallery for those truly wanting to step back in time.
Its convenient location in the middle of the country gives you a strategic starting point for day trips e.g. to the amazing Karlstejn castle or the city of Kutna Hora.
Exclusively via Dream Tours:
- Whole day amazing private tour of Prague - 7hrs of history and well-known Prague's sites
- Prague foodie tour - 5 hours of private guided tour of Prague with sample of the best selection of meals available on the current culinary scene
- Prague Jewish tour - 3 hours private, guided tour through Prague’s Jewish Quarter offers the opportunity to see the interiors of 5 different synagogues
- Trip to Bohemian Paradise - 8 hrs in amazing enviroment of Czech countryside
- Bastei Bridge and Tisa Rock Labyrinth -Narnia movie set